- How can I cancel my order?
- Check your order status at [my account >my orders], if the order status is not shipped, you may login your account & go to help desk and we will cancel and refund your order for you.
- Why should I create an iBlockCube account?
A free iBlockCube account allows you to:
- Place and track orders.
- Save addresses in your address book.
- Collect rebate points to redeem free products.
- Write reviews, and rate other reviews.
- What if I want to close my iBlockCube account?
- To have your account closed and all saved personal information removed (such as address book entries), please contact our support email.
- Do products come with warranties
All of our iBlockCube products have a full 12-month warranty. If the product does not meet your needs within this period, pls follow [Your account > My Return] to create an RMA case first, and we will follow up your request within 48 business hours.
- Parts not covered by standard warranties.
- Consumables including but not limited to ink, depletion of disposable or primary batteries, etc.
- Parts naturally exposed to tear and wear including but not limited to screen protectors, cases, etc.
- Damages or degradation caused by improper operations including but not limited to torn cables, blown fuses, bricks due to installation of custom firmwares, etc.
- Some type of products such as tablets and phones will be repaired instead of replaced.
- This page was updated on 11/30/2015 to clarify that all warranty dates count from the first shipment of each item in each order.
- How do you handle defective on arrival / DOA orders?
- iBlockCube guarantees safe delivery of your orders. We exchange all damaged items. iBlockCube covers all return shipping charges.
- Contact us within 5 days of delivery, and ship the product back via the shipping method we agreed.
- What is iBlockCube Money Back Guarantee?
Not happy with a product? Return it to us.
You may return undamaged items to us postmarked within 10 calendar days of delivery. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways. Please make sure the item is returned in the original condition, with the original packaging and accessories. Please note that shipping and handling charges apply if returns are not results of iBlockCube's error.
- Products must not be altered or modified.
- Raw components and PCB boards cannot be accepted for return after they are installed or soldered.
- Consumables cannot returned once they are opened.
- When returning replacement products, the original (defective or non-functional) unit must also be returned, or a fee may be assessed.
- Volume/wholesale (signified by volume discounts), and customized orders are not covered by this offer.
- What are iBlockCube's business hours?
- iBlockCube operates Monday to Friday, from 9:30am to 5:30pm GMT +8 Beijing Time.
- What holidays does iBlockCube observe?
iBlockCube celebrates all UK festival. And we love Christmas!
- What Is iBlockCube's privacy and security policy?
- Our policies can be found here: Privacy and security policy.
- Can I add an item to my order?
- Yes, but you need to add it before your order is packaged for shipment. Let us know and we will do it for you.
- In the meantime, placing a new order is likely faster. You can either let the new order ship separately, or request to combine your two orders.
- Can I change my shipping address after placing an order?
- If the order is in a stage where the system does not allow you to change its address, please let us know and we will try to have your delivery details changed.
- Note that packages that have already left our warehouse cannot be changed.
- How are refunds handled?
- Payments made through PayPal (or your credit card)
- Within 60 days of payment: we can refund either to your PayPal/credit card account or, issue you a gift certificate (also known as store credit).
- After 60 days: refunds are made in the form of store credits (gift certificates).
- Note: the 60 days rule is imposed by PayPal.
- In what currency are iBlockCube prices displayed?
- All price listed on our website are in US dollars. To convert US dollars into your local currency, visit XE.com.
- If your home currency is not US dollars, please note that your credit card issuer or bank does the final conversion. The rates that your bank uses are not controlled by iBlockCube.
- If you would like to find out the actual conversion rates, please call your credit card issuer or your bank.
- What language do I enter my information in?
- All information should be entered in English. Information entered in other languages can cause processing delays or lost packages.
- iBlockCube is able to print shipping labels in customer country's native language. To enter an address in your native language, simply go to My Account > Address Book > Manage Addresses>Add New Address > Check "Use a secondary, non-English address".
- Please note that a native language address is not guaranteed to be used for shipping. The use of such an address depends on the policies imposed by specific shipping carriers used for each shipment.
- iBlockCube is not responsible for issues caused by improper entry.
- Which forms of payments are accepted?
- PayPal, please note that PayPal is completely free to use, with no account and no signup required. For more about PayPal, please see PayPal on Wikipedia and PayPal's website.
- Why didn't I receive an order confirmation e-mail?
- Please contact us so we can look it up.
- As soon as you checkout an order, an email is automatically sent to your e-mail confirming the order. If you're not seeing order confirmation or status updates, your e-mail provider or client software may be treating iBlockCube's emails as SPAMs (mistakenly!). You should also have a quick look at the SPAM/JUNK e-mail folders.
- What are all the order status?
- Pending: Pending orders are brand new orders that have not been processed. Typically, these orders need to be invoiced and shipped.
- Pending PayPal: Pending PayPal orders are brand new orders that have not been cleared by PayPal.
- Processing: Processing means that orders have either been invoiced or shipped, but not both.
- Complete: Orders marked as complete have been invoiced and have shipped.
- Cancelled: Cancelled orders should be used if orders are cancelled or if the orders have not been paid for.
- Closed: Closed orders are orders that have had a credit memo assigned to it and the customer has been refunded for their order.
- On Hold: Orders placed on hold must be taken off hold before continuing any further actions.
- Payment Review - As long as an external payment gateway is verifying the payment information from a sales order, the order is assigned the Payment Review status in the payment system.
- Suspected Fraud (possible for PayPal orders only) – The order transaction did not pass one or more of the PayPal fraud filters and the system receives the response from PayPal that the transaction is under review by.
- Fraud Service Complete - Orders marked as complete have fully been invoiced and have shipped.
- How to return a product?
Here's what to do:
- Items must be returned with original packaging, manuals, and all accessories and documents provided by the manufacturer.
- Contact us to get a RMA (return merchandise authorization) ID first to continue next step.
- If a product is DOA or shipped incorrectly, iBlockCube covers all shipping charges. For all other cases of returns, a staff will quote you the actual shipping costs incurred (the non-refundable portion).
- Proceed and send the items to the following address. Note that the returning package must be postmarked within 14 calendar days from the date you received the feedback from our customer service team.
- Processing time after your return arrives is approximately 10 days. Refund, should you request one, is sent corresponding to the original method of payment, and you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- If products are altered or modified, warranty and money back satisfaction become void.
- The satisfaction guarantee does not cover customized, volume discount, and/or wholesale orders.
- When returning, we recommend using a trackable shipping method. iBlockCube cannot be held responsible for items lost on the way back.
*Definition of delivery date: for EMS/DHL and some registered airmail packages, the delivery date is displayed on the courier's tracking site. For orders that do not have online delivery dates provided by the courier, the delivery date is assumed to be 21 calendar days after shipment.
- Do you charge shipping & handling?
- Shipping cost depends on the product weight and destination.
- Do you ship to APO/FPO or PO boxes?
- Yes. These are supported by the free airmail shipping and the USPS shipping services.
- Do you take international orders?
- Yes, we ship worldwide.
- How are customs and import tax/duties handled?
- Because iBlockCube sends products from Hong Kong (a free port), there is no sales tax or duties imposed by the Hong Kong government. Customers do not have to pay any sales tax or export duties when they purchase from iBlockCube.
- Statistically, well less than 1% of all orders have ever got opened by the Customs in customers' home countries. If a package were to be checked by the customs office of the customer's country, customers have to cover for import duties, tariffs, and taxes.
- Although the chance of packages assessed by the customs is small, iBlockCube encourages customers to check with their local customs office for potential import taxes, duties, and tariffs, prior to placing an order. In addition, some products may require special licenses or permits to import (such as high powered lasers). iBlockCube is not responsible for products confiscated by the customs in customers' countries.
- How are replacements shipped?
For lost packages:
- Replacements are shipped using the same service the original package used.
For replacement of defective or missing items:
- If your order is originally shipped by airmail or USPS, replacements are shipped the same way.
Express orders are processed case by case. Our customer advocate updates you with details.
- Why is my tracking number doesn't work?
- iBlockCube sends shipment notification and tracking numbers as soon as orders leave our warehouse. Tracking numbers will likely not show any result before carriers have a chance to do an initial scan to those packages.
- For Express packages, this delay is usually 1 business day. For airmail packages, the delay can be up to 3 working days
- How long does it take for orders to get sent?
- Items that are in stock are shipped in 1 to 2 business days.
- Items that are unavailable will be placed on back order, and the remainder of your order will be shipped as partial shipments. Please check our web site for the estimated time of arrival of back ordered items. Please note that these ETA dates are estimates and cannot be guaranteed. You may cancel outstanding back orders for a refund anytime.
- Where possible, we will make every effort to alert customers of potential delays, or offer possible substitutions to the originally ordered item. We send out these by personalized e-mail messages.